Earth’s Motions Essays
1. Describe our place in the universe, starting on Earth.
2. Describe the relationship between Earth’s motions and the way we measure time.
3. Explain what causes the seasons.
Space Exploration Essays
1. How can radio waves, infrared radiation, and x-rays all be considered different colors of light?
2. Compare refracting and reflecting telescopes, and describe two major advantages of reflecting telescopes.
3. Discuss the physics behind how a simple rocket works.
4. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using unmanned spacecraft, compared to manned space travel.
5. Describe the challenges of living in space.